A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any website. Its usefulness is that the website will be able to remember your visit when you go back to that page. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalisation of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The aim of the cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following proprietary cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users writing comments on the blog are human, not automated applications. This is how we fight spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies in order to be able to elaborate statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this sense must be done by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so you can click on the Like or Share buttons.
Deactivation or removal of cookies
You may exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website at any time. These actions are carried out differently depending on the browser you are using. Here is a quick guide to the most popular browsers.
- The web browsers are the tools in charge of storing the cookies and from this place you must carry out your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of the cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision not to accept them.